- Seed Balls help keep planting your vegetable garden simple. Contains 12 seed balls.
- Great for salads, lettuce is easy and fast to grow.
- Our seed balls are engineered by a soil scientist for maximum seedling vitality.
- Seed Balls are a great way to introduce children to gardening- they are fun and manageable.
- Just press lightly into bare soil and keep moist until seedlings are established.
12 Mixed Lettuce Seed Balls, with Romaine (Cos)
Our colorful lettuce mix is great for cut and come again gardening and for allowing to mature into large leaves that are perfect for wraps. It grows quickly and is a productive crop!
About our Seed-Balls
Our seed balls make gardening fun and simple for beginning gardeners. We carefully roll premium vegetable seeds in an expertly engineered blend of composts and minerals that provides safety and nutrition for growing seeds and seedlings.
The varieties of garden vegetables that we have selected are known for vigorous growth and reliable delicious crops. Our Seed-Ball garden vegetables include Basil, Broccoli, Red Cabbage, Cilantro, Dill, Kale, Lettuce, Parsley, Pumpkins, Radishes, Spinach, and Tomatoes. We also offer a wide variety of Sunflowers and US native wildflowers.
Each package contains seed balls, a kid-friendly recipe, and some interesting background information about the vegetable.
Gently press seed balls halfway into the surface of bare soil. Keep moist until seedlings have at least 4 leaves, then water when the soil is dry before the plant wilts. Seed balls can take a little longer than bare seeds to germinate. Warm damp but not wet conditions help speed germination along.
Seed-Balls.com is a green agri-business in Central Pennsylvania. If you are not satisfied with your seed balls, contact us for a refund or replacement. We want you to grow!